Music and smut from Jefferson, providing a soundtrack to One Life, Take Two.

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Never Let Me Down, Again



Depeche Mode


I had my first real orgasm while listening to this song. “He knows where he’s taking me. Taking me where I want to be.”

The lyrics were turning me on, that thumping beat was turning me on. I listened to the tape on my Walkman and laid down for an afternoon nap. I started touching my pussy, like I had been for ages with no real results. I didn’t really know what an orgasm felt like. I would be diddling myself thinking, “Was that something? That felt kind of different. Maybe if I put this tapered candle up my twat, that might help.” So I went at it, harder and faster until suddenly, a nuclear bomb went off in my nether regions.

I was fifteen. Thank you, Depeche Mode.

Tilda

No comments: