Music and smut from Jefferson, providing a soundtrack to One Life, Take Two.

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Ohio



Utah Saints


I was not getting laid much in college, but that’s what happens when you’re a fag hag. What I was doing, besides masturbating a lot, was dancing my ass off! Every weekend I was on the floor, writhing and jumping and shaking my ass to the point of exhaustion. It’s the closest thing to sex, the bodies pressed against you, the boys taking of their sweaty shirts, one in front of me and one behind me. It didn’t matter that they were going home with each other instead of me. All that mattered was that thumping beat going through my body. Warehouse, R-Club, The Dock, then after the lights came on we stumbled out onto the street on weak and wobbly legs and headed straight to United Dairy Farmers for milkshakes.

Tilda

No comments: