Music and smut from Jefferson, providing a soundtrack to One Life, Take Two.

Friday, November 2, 2007

Killer Queen



Queen


Let's stick with queens for a minute. I usually do. My best friend Mark tells me that "only a poof" would select this song. But he knows I am not a poof and he knows I selected the song. Sometimes he doesn't make sense. Anyway, what would he know? He's a poof himself. (That’s why I love him).

Back to the song . . . Freddie Mercury! He made many oft-quoted, almost spooky, predictions about how he and Queen would be remembered, but here are some of the great things he said about life:

"I love to surround myself with strange and interesting people because they make me feel more alive. Extremely straight people bore me stiff. I love freaky people around me."

"Excess is part of my nature. To me dullness is a disease. I really need danger and excitement. I was not made for staying indoors and watching television. I am definitely a sexual person. I like to have sex all the time."

"I'll go to bed with anything, and my bed is so huge it can comfortably sleep six."

Now that is my kind of poof.

Molly

No comments: