Music and smut from Jefferson, providing a soundtrack to One Life, Take Two.

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Magic Dance



david bowie


love me, fear me, do as i say and i will be your slave.

my family was big on jim henson. so when labyrinth came out on video, we all huddled up together on my aunt's gigantic sectional couch for a much anticipated viewing. from the moment i saw david bowie come on screen, in all his big hair and tight pants glory, i was hooked. nevermind the riding crop he's casually tapping against his tall, black boots or the way his crotch is blatantly on display throughout most of the movie or the dance scene (oh, you know the one).

plus, if you really want to know how cool someone is? just go up to them, say, "you remind me of the babe!" and see how they react. trust me on this.

meg

No comments: