Music and smut from Jefferson, providing a soundtrack to One Life, Take Two.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Love Song



Sara Bareilles


Lillie tells me this is her favorite song. But she wonders, "Why doesn't she want to write a love song?"

"I think she wants to write it because she wants to, because she's inspired," I answered. "Not like it's homework."

"Oh." Lillie sat in my lap, watching the video. "She's really pretty," my daughter observed.

"Yeah, she is," I agreed.

She watched a little more. "And really small," she added.

2 comments:

Becca said...

This is my favoritest song!

Anonymous said...

i've been hooked to this song for way too long now. it reminds me of my cousin in law who knits tons of presents, but she hates when you ask her to knit you something. somehow, knitting doesn't seem to appeal to the masses.

btw, wtf is up with no anonymous comments? i'm trying NOT to get a blog because I don't have anything to say, but I totally love commenting! would a blog with only comments to other blogs be appropriate? cuz i lost my fleshbot password to comment over there. mmmmm....parmesan cheese on tv.