Music and smut from Jefferson, providing a soundtrack to One Life, Take Two.

Saturday, December 1, 2007

All Mine



Portishead


Back when I thought I had game, Portishead was my default background sex music. It was silky, slow, but with a nice beat and at the same time the lyrics could be so painful. Thinking about it now, it was the perfect soundtrack to my sex life at that time: aching, desperate and full of longing. Fucking the wrong men, wishing they were someone else and knowing they were wishing I were someone else. I was numb from a broken heart that to this day still aches every now and then. This song demands love, screams for it while lulling you into a false sense of security. That line: “Render your heart to me . . . ”

Make no mistake
You shan't escape
Tethered and tied
There's nowhere to hide from me
All mine . . .


Tilda

No comments: